Public Awareness and Outreach
BOSASNet provides general public education on substance use, abuse and dependency through:
- Mass media (radio, newspapers and other print publications, and television)
- Billboards and information brochures
BOSASNet also provides specialized services to fit needs of organisations through:
- Wellness day presentations and screening services
- Tailored presentations
- Educational talks
BOSASNet has a BQA Accredited Foundation Level Substance Abuse and Dependency Counsellor Certification Programme consisting of 10 (ten) modules.
- Full programme training
- Modular training for selected personnel in various organisations
- Module 10 Practicum Placement opportunities at BOSASNet and Sbrana Psychiatric Hospital
BOSASNet provides outpatient substance abuse and dependency rehabilitation and support services provided to people suffering from or affected by substance abuse and dependency.
- Screening and Assessment Services
- Individual and Group Counselling Services
- Family Support Groups and Family Counselling Services
- Appropriate referrals to other service providers where possible
All services are confidential
Technical Support and Expertise
BOSASNet provides clinical information and expertise to its stakeholders and other organisations and individuals in the committee.
Information is based on research, BOSASNet statistics, and BOSASNet expertise in the field.
All clinical information is verified by our Clinical Programme Manager , who is a qualified Clinical Psychologist with expertise in substance abuse and dependency treatment.